While busy moms are always looking for ways to save time, Samsung is busy creating new appliances that do just that – save time on everyday, household tasks. I encourage you to stop by Samsung’s Home Appliance booth at the BlogHer Expo Hall, Booth 609, where the latest products will be showcase the “MOMumental” advances in kitchen, laundry and cleaning. There will also be a video booth to create HD quality videos with answers to some great questions!
A few of Samsung’s new appliances look fabulous, like the new Chef Collection kitchen suite, king-size laundry products which give busy moms back the gift of time, and vacuum innovations that get the most cleaning done with the least amount of effort.
- One of my favorites in the Samsung Baby Care Washer. From Samsung’s fact sheet: “This is a 1.0 cu. ft. unit that carefully and effectively washes and sanitizes all of a baby’s delicate laundry. It saves time, electricity and water by handling small loads of up to 3kg. The washer features 9 cycles which depending on the type of laundry and degree of contamination has a selection that is guaranteed to clean clothes thoroughly. This includes a Super Sanitize cycle, which heats to 190°F to remove stubborn stains and bacteria. PureCycle™ Technology cleans the machine without harsh chemicals to ensure a completely hygienic environment for a baby’s clothes.”
- If you love to cook, and even if you don’t, you’ll want to start when you see the Chef Collection. A new range with a slide-in design offers a customized, high-end kitchen look without having to remodel. The Flex Duo Oven means you can cook two dishes at two different temperatures at the same time. This 5.8 cu. ft. extra-large oven splits into two ovens (2.4 cu. ft. and 3.3 cu. ft.) with the Smart Divider. Two temperature controls cook dishes at different temperatures with no noticeable transfer of aroma.
- The new Samsung dishwasher features the new WaterWall™ cleaning system that gets dishes sparkling every time. This powerful wall of water cleans every item in the dishwasher – even the hard to reach places. It uses maximum cleaning pressure that is 35% stronger than normal rotary systems.
- Since moms handle about 500 loads of laundry each year, the washer and dryer are constant companions. Check out the Top-Load Laundry Pair or Front-Load Laundry Pair. The top load versions are the largest capacity washers and dryers out there, with many amazing features including EZ Reach, a wide yet shallow tub for easy unloading.
- The Chef Collection refrigerator is simply amazing. This appliance can hold up to 34 bags of groceries! A versatile bottom drawer can function as either a freezer or a fridge, depending on your individual needs.
Share your experience with us by using #MasterYourHome. Booth hours are Thursday, July 24, 6 p.m. – 9 p.m.; Friday, July 25th, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.; Saturday, July 26th, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.